Elijah Josiah Gilmore (NHS)
and Maurice "Mo" Tomlin(BMHS) Norwalk, CT Scholarship fund
EJ’s H.E.A.R.T. Inc is an organization that is committed to our community.
Our organization is founded on the H.E.A.R.T. principle:
Helping Educate Adolescents Reach True success.
As a part of its mission, EJ's H.E.A.R.T. Inc provides scholarship funds to college bound students who demonstrate a commitment to becoming compassionate, well-rounded, and community-minded individuals.
1. Attend Brien McMahon and Norwalk High School in Norwalk, Connecticut.
2. Be promising student leaders, who are graduating high school seniors.
3. Have a minimum 2.8 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
4. Be enrolling in a four-year college or university or obtaining a
The scholarship committee will consider the following when selecting recipients:
1. Academic performance
2. Scholarship essay
3. Community service and/or sports involvement
4. Recommendation letters
5. Interview responses
Application Deadline: April 24th, 2023 at 11:59pm
For more information: email@example.com